1. How do I get copies of my book? You are in control of the ordering of your books with the exception of hardcopy books.
2. Do you pay royalties? Who gets paid when my book sells?
We do not collect or pay out royalties when books are sold. You are in total control of your monies earned from online sales.
3. How can I get my book distributed? Book distribution is included with publishing packages.
4. Are there any hidden fees? NO. The price we quote is the price you pay. Unless there are additional services that you would like, then additional fees would apply.
5. How long will it take for my book to be finished? The process can take from 4-6 months. HOWEVER, It depends on how fast we receive the necessary files and the editing process. A market ready product is our utmost
6. What is the "Vision Planning Session"? We help you develop strategies to create book awareness and maximize your product potential.